For long term contracts, please contact our office at: [email protected], to get a tailored package.
Duties & working hours
- working in partnership with the family and teachers to provide care and educational development for children
- meeting the physical needs of children, including dressing, feeding, and bathing
- light household duties including children’s laundry
- preparation of nutritional meals
- teaching basic social skills, reading and writing skills to older children in the household
- washing and ironing children’s clothes
- arranging play-dates and social schedules
- ensuring children’s bedrooms are clean and tidy
- keeping parents informed of developmental progress
- nannies in the evenings
- regular nannie duty
- planning and organizing stimulating age appropriate activities
- escorting the children to school and extracurricular activities
- supervising homework
- motivating the students
- providing a positive learning environment
- traveling with the family (if required) and organizing child’s leisure and educational activities during the trips.
Each nanny was inexperienced at the beginning of her or his career. However, not everyone can become a junior nanny and our employees are cautiously verified through the rigorous hiring process. We verify all employee’ skills and childcare references from the previous employers as well as Criminal Record Check, good manners, diligence, flexibility and efficient work planning.Nannies undertake all tasks related to the care of the children. They serve as loving, nurturing and trustworthy companions to the children in the household. They are trained and experienced in child development and are responsible for meeting a child’s physical, social, emotional and educational needs. Nannies have minimum of 2 years professional childcare or teaching experience. Many families around the world chose to hire an English-speaking nannie seeking an ‘European’ upbringing and providing a bilingual environment in which their children can learn.